Friday, October 10, 2014

Traveling camp of ERC

I went to Nagasaki in this summer vacation. I am a member of Economy Resarch Club. We stayed there for three days.

First day we gathered at 7 o'clock. So I was very sleepy that day. We went to Nagasaki by bus. It was so far. When we arrived at Nagasaki, we went to the hotel.  And we checked out of the hotel at 11 o'clock. Next we went to the park and we played soccer game and dodge ball game. It was so excithing and so hot. We took exercise for four hours. In this night we enjoyed girl's talking. I love second-years student. 

Next day we went to the beach and swam in the sea. That day was cloudy. So it was little cold. But we enjoyed playing there. In that night we went to rooftop of the hotel and we hold the BBQ. It was so good because we ate a lot of beaf while looking at the night view of Nagasaki. After that we played with fireworks on the rooftop. 

Last day we went to Graberen. There were a lot of plants. It is botanical garden. These plants were so beautiful because we took a lot of pictures. I ate a very rich soft ice cream. It was the most delicious so far while I ate. It was so delicious. I want to eat it again. After that we went to chainatown in Nagasaki. I hardly thought that I was in Japan. I ate shouronpou. It was so good taste. I had a very good time. 

I really tired for three days. But I  was enriched very much. I love ERC very much. Thank you everyone. I had a very nice days. 

[286 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment