Friday, October 3, 2014

Essay 2-01a: My favorite Mountain in Kyoto

My favorite place is Arashiyama. Arashiyama is a part of Kyoto in Japan.
I went to there with my friends in this summer vacation. First  I went to store of Yukata and Kimono and I lento a Yukata and wore it. I was very happy because my friend said that it very suite you for me. 

Next I wrote a zinnrikisha. It cost 6,000 yen in 30 minutes. I thought that it was very expensive. But I want to make a very good memory. So I decided to get on it. I wrote it first time.We went to a lot of places on this. For example, I went to Japanese general store, Japanese cafe, and soft ice cream store of Yuba. When we used the jinrikisha, I made a friend with the older brother of the jinrikisha very much. He was very kind to us and he is a very unique person. I thought that it was good to get on a jinrikisha. We was very exciting. I want to get on jinrikisha someday. 

Then I felt Japanese culture very well. I thought that Japanese culture is very wonderful. We have to take pride in it as a Japanese. I felt Arashiyama is a place like Japan. In addition, a station and a town are maintained very beautifully because Kyoto is a sightseeing spot. I had a very good time. 

[230 words]

4 comments:

  1. You suits kimono!
    I've never eaten yuba. Did you eat yuba?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to Kyoto. But, I will go to Kyoto next year.
    Did you see Maikosan? I want to see Maikosan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go Kyoto! so, I'm jealous you.
    I'm surprising that cost of Zinrikisya (-ω-;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have also been to kyoto in my school trip. How expensive riding jinrikisya is. It is so amazing. Do yo think you would like to ride on it once again?

    ReplyDelete