Monday, October 27, 2014

My favorite Cafeteria

My favorite Cafeteria is Starbucks. I often go there because it taste is good. Products of the limitation appear well in Starbucks. I think that not only the caffee but also the food is delicious. The prices are little high, but we can taste a good taste.

I like caramel macchiato and bread of the butter milk. But I like the classic menu. For example, Dark mocha chip frappuccino and Caramel frappuccino. I often drink these coffees.

I want to drink new coffee. Starbucks showed a new menu. For example, Bitter caramel macchiato, Cafe misto and Cafe mocha. That sounds good.

Next, I thought that waiting customers is splendid. I felt that I valued the conversation with the visitors. I thought that these are the popular secrets.
 
[127 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment