Wednesday, October 29, 2014

My favorite sport

My favorite sport is softball and baseball. I cannot play sports and I am not good at sports. So I often only watch the sports.

When I was a high school student, I was a member of the softball team. I was a caretaker of a softball club. 

Our softball team's practice is very strict. I often thought that I want to quit the softball club, but team's player are very kind and exciting. They made me happy every day. So I thought that I could continue the club. 

When I was a second high school student, we participated in the prefectural meet. We won the championship. We became Kumamoto NO.1. I was very moved that moment. 

I will never forget at that time. It is a very good memory. I want to cherish this memory and friends. So I love softball club and softball. 

[145 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment