Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My Favorite Arashiyama

My favorite place is Arashiyama. Arashiyama is a part of Kyoto in Japan.

I went to there with my friends in this summer vacation. First  I went to store of Yukata and Kimono and I lento a Yukata and wore it. I was very happy because my friend said that it very suite you for me. Next I wrote a Zinnrikisha. It cost 6,000 yen in 30 minutes. I thought that it was very expensive. But I want to make a very good memory. I wrote it first time. I went to many places. I was very exciting.

 For example, I went to Japanese general store, Japanese cafe, and soft ice cream store of Yuba. I felt Japanese culture very well. I thought that Japanese culture is very wonderful. We have to take pride in it as a Japanese.  had a very good time.

[144 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment