Thursday, October 23, 2014

BR 2-06: The enormous turnip

The farmer went to his field. He saw one turnip with very big green leaves. He grabbed the turnip leaves. They both tugged and tugged. But the turnip didn't move. As a result tugged, they ate turnip soup for lunch and dinner every day for a mounth. So they tired at turnip soup and "Next year I am growing carrots," said the farmer. 

 I say this story by here. What will happen  after this? I recommended this book. 

I thought that the similar story is famous. Maybe you know this story. However, it is after a long absence and it is good to read for you. So I recommended this book. You will feel nostalgic for the small time. 

[119 words]
Reference
Sims,Lesley. (2006).The enormous turnip. London, England: Usborne Publishing Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment