Wednesday, October 29, 2014

BR 2-12: The ugly duckling

Mather duck have six eggs. Five eggs were smooth and small and white. But the sixth egg was huge. These eggs she'll after another burst open. But the big egg still hadn't hatched. And at last, the great egg burst open. But the duckling was very large and very ugly. 

 I say this story by here. What will happen  after this? I recommended this book. 

I thought that the similar story is famous. Maybe you know this story. However, it is after a long absence and it is good to read for you. I thought that this ending is so nice. I felt that the future is bright even if it may be hot. I believe this story. So I recommended this book. It will make you so happy. 
[129 words]
Reference
Sims,Lesley. (2006).The ugly duckling. London, England: Usborne Publishing Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment