Thursday, October 23, 2014

My trip

I went to Osaka and Kyoto in this smmer vacation. I went to there by the Shinkanen. It is very convenient for us to go distant town. I got the Shinkansen alone. It was so exciting.

When I got at Osaka, my friend welcomed to me. She is a friend of high school days. She lives in Osaka and she is a university student now. So she lives by herself. I met her in a long time. So I was so happy. 

First we went to Shino-saka and Umeda. There were a lot of buildings and stores. We went to cafe teria ad talked a lot of things with her. After that we went to movie theater together. We watched "Hot Road." This movie is love story. It was so good movie. That night we went to Japanese-style bar. We ate a lot of foods threre. These foods were so good tast and cheap. 

Next day, we went to Nanba. We saw a lot of blidings. I watched Guriko's singnboard at the first time. The sigh board that is on sale for a limited time. It is Ayase Haruka. She is a very cute girl. We went to H&M and Foever 21. I like these shops. These were a lot of reasonable clothes. I got a lot of clothes there. I was satisfied with my shopping. That night we made takoyaki in her house. I ate a lot of takoyaki. It tast was very good. We put vienna sausages, nattou, cheese and salted roe of pollock with red pepper. We made unique takoyaki. 

Third day we went to Arashiyama in Kyoto. We have to a lot of change trains for Kyoto. First  I went to store of Yukata and Kimono and I lento a Yukata and wore it. I was very happy because my friend said that it very suite you for me. 
Next I wrote a zinnrikisha. It cost 6,000 yen in 30 minutes. I thought that it was very expensive. But I want to make a very good memory. So I decided to get on it. I wrote it first time.We went to a lot of places on this. For example, I went to Japanese general store, Japanese cafe, and soft ice cream store of Yuba. When we used the jinrikisha, I made a friend with the older brother of the jinrikisha very much. He was very kind to us and he is a very unique person. I thought that it was good to get on a jinrikisha. We was very exciting. I want to get on jinrikisha someday. Then I felt Japanese culture very well. I thought that Japanese culture is very wonderful. We have to take pride in it as a Japanese. I felt Arashiyama is a place like Japan. In addition, a station and a town are maintained very beautifully because Kyoto is a sightseeing spot. 

Last day we went to Shinosaka. First we ate lunch in cafe teria. We talked about our trip. I really enjoyed for three days. I want to go Kansai someday. I really appreciate her and love her. I had a very good time. 

[524 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment