Thursday, January 8, 2015

My favorite type

I don't have a boyfriend now. But I want to get married to nice man by the age of thirty. Then I have conditions for man. I am going to talk about my deal man.

First I like a tall man. My father is very short. He has only 163 centimeters. So I look up to tall man. I think that it is so cool and smart. Next I like black hear. So I have a black hear. In the case of man, I like black hear and short year. I think that it is a manly figure. Third, I like a manly boy. So I want to have a master who the Self-Defense Forces or firefighter in the future. I seem to protect not only the country but also me. And they are so meatiness. Especially, I like thin macho. It is so nice.

I don't know when I get married to nice man. I want to have two babies. I am excited about my future.

[167 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment