Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My spring vacation plan

It is a test period now. I don't like take a lot of tests. I have a lot of plans between supring vacation now. So I want to finish test period quickly. And I want to carry it out early. I am going to talk about my spring vacation plan.

 First I want to travel round the Kyushu with my friends. I like hot srings very much. So I want to enter the hot spring of each places. I traveled in the hot spring in the spring vacation. I went to Aso with my friends last spring vacation.Then we stayed at the Ryokan in 2 days and 1 night. The name of the Ryokan is Takefue, and the ryokan was high class. It among the bamboo, and atomosphere was very good. We can choose a Yukata of red waste flowers. It was very cute and gorgeous. Food is very delicious, and many kind of meals came out. I became full and it made me happy. Our room had two hot springs. There are made of the trees of cedar hot spring and outdoor bath. We soaked in the hot spring for a long time and talked many things. Because we were very exciting, we were able not to sleep only for three hours. We had a very good time and very relaxed. I feld Omotenashi of Japan. I think that we should follow Japanese culture. So I want to hot spring. 

Next I want to get a high score of TOEIC test. So I am going to study English every day. My goal is get a 600 score in TOEIC TEST and get a Eiken of 2 lenel. So I am going to study English so hard. I didn't study English last supring vacation. So I am sorry about it now. I will become third-year student. I have to think about my future.It is a golden opportunity to get  English power during the spring vacation. So I would like to value time. I am not forget to play, either. I am looking forward to come spring vacation. I want to work at an airport in the future. I go to another school now. I thank for my parents because I can do many things. I rearize my dream for my parents.

[381 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment