Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Fury

I like watching movies very much. Especially, I like watching movies in theater room. Because it is poweful to watching movies in a movie theater. It makes me so exciting. 
 
I went to movie theater with my best friend on November 30. I watched "Fury".  It is war movie. I am going to explain this story. It is the story of the soldier who fought in only five people in the German military. I felt courage and the bond of men very much. This movie wins Academy Award. Don't miss the movie that won Academy Award! You should match this movie. I was made to think about various things. 
 
And I want to get married to nice man by the age of thirty. Then I have conditions for man. I like a manly boy. So I want to have a master who the Self-Defense Forces or firefighter in the future. I seem to protect not only the country but also me. And they are so meatiness. I became the captive of the Self-Defense Forces.
Especially, I like thin macho and the Self Defense Force rescue activities. I think that it is so nice.

I am interested in a war movie. The first atomic bomb was dropped on Japan. And August 6 is the day that the atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima. It is my birth day. So 
  • I feel some war close. The war is a sad fact, but we need to accept this fact. And we have to inherit this fact. I learned a lot of things from this movie. Because I liked this movie very much, I went to movie theater again three days after. And I watched same movie. I want to watch this movie some day. I had a very good time with my bestfrend.
 
[300 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment