Wednesday, January 21, 2015

New part time job

  • I began a new part-time job from November. I work at bar of Chinese. I like this atomospher very much. 
 
  • In this Chinese bar restran. In this Chinese restran,  gyoza and beer become at half price during PM 5 o'clock and half past 6 o'clock. Besides, I can eat at a very low price. From this reason, it is a very popular restran. So I can contact many visitors and  feel rewarding of work. I want to work at an airport in the future. I want to regard the relation with the visitor by a part-time job. And 
  • I want to make use of the experience even a little in the future. 
 
  • There are many university students of other schools in the part-time job. So I can make a friend another school. They kind to me. So I was very relieved. I intend to do my best from now on in this part-time job. I want to make a lot of money and save a lot of money. 
 
[168 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment