Monday, January 19, 2015

Essay 2-03b: Learning with Computers


We have a lot of classes. We have to use a computer a lot of situations. 

We have a writing class. When we search about something, we use You Tube, Google, Wikipedia and Blogger. These are very convenient and useful for us. I often use these applications. Especially, I like You Tube is the best. Because it shows up a lot of movies. I often look at music movies. It is very convenient.


When we have a writing class, we use Word, Excel and Power point. We often write a lot of words. First I use these methods, it is very difficult for me. But I acostumed to use these.


When we have a speaking class, we use English central. We have to speak English with this. It marks us pronunciation and make us pronunciation well. I enjoyed this class becouse I became good at speaking.


When we have a listening class, we use text and CD every times. I listen English earnestly in this class. It is difficult for me. But I like listening class.


When we have a reading class, we use texit every times. We learned how to read English newspaper mainly. It is often omitted words in the English newspaper.


We learn English by various methods. I want to study English more. Especially, I want to speak English more. I will do my best.

[228 words}

No comments:

Post a Comment