Monday, December 22, 2014

My favorite fashionable

I am always careful about my clothes and take care of my appearance. I like shopping very much. So I am always careful when I go shopping. I refer to do Vanessa hudgens's fashion and Rinka's fashion.

For example, size, color, shape of clothes , change my hairstyle. I always try to choose cheap and good clothes. In addition, I am particular about earring. I think that it more makes me fashionable. So I always wears pierced earrings. Recently I like gold color earrings very much. It is very gogorgeous coloer.

And I like damage jeans. So I often go to Ungrid. There are a lot of jeans in this store. But it very expensive. I want to get Ungrid jeans because I am spending money now. Especially, I like short damage jeans very much. I want to gater a lot of jeans from now.

[146 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment