Monday, December 22, 2014

My favorite friend

My favorite friend is Aika Hiraoka. She was a same University student. But she left Kumamoto Gakuen University. When I met her,I thouht that I want to get along with her. Then we became friends. So I am sad now. But we join same surcle now.

I thought that she made a momentous decision. She has opinions of her. She is very interesting and very unique. She always makes me happy. 

I did a lot of things with her. I and she share the same tastes. For example, clothes, opinion, and hobby. So I enjoy talking with her every day. And she listen my talk and take me advice. She is so kind for everyone. I miss her because she left University. But we often hung out with her. So I really happy. I want to get along with her forever. I love her very much.
 
[146 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment