Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wonderful Movie

I am going to introduce "Maleficent". This movie is Disney. I watched it on July 5. This day is laid-open disclosure date. I went to sinemaplex with my friends. I was looking forward to this day. So I was worrisone all the time. And this movie did not betray me too. This movie was very interesting.

This heroin of this story is Angelina Jolie. She looks like good and very beautiful. I was fascinated by her and the Image was wonderflue. I knew "The beauty in woods who sleeps". But the original was completely differed from. So I was very suprised. It was good to meet with this movie. I want to watch this movie two more times. If I gone to Sineplex on Wednesday, the woman can watch movie for 1000 yen. This is lady's day. So I want to go there on Wednesday. I had a very good time. 

[151 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment