Wednesday, July 2, 2014

1 year Anniversary and Happy Birthday

The day off 22 was 1 year Anniversary of Yudai and Aika. They are my friends. They are very good couple around us.

The party was secret. So we planed a lot of situation. I am a member of Economy Reserch Club. So the club member gatered. There were 14 peoples. 

First we prepared for party venue. The party had a lot of dishes. The dishes were very delicious and very beautiful. Next we prepared for message card and message movie. The movie was very good. They were delighted it. I was very happy. In addition we celebrated birthday of Haruka. She is my friends. She was very surprised this surprise. We gave her to message card and holl cake. 

I was happy because they were very delighted. I want to treasure my friends. I had a very good time. I love them.

[143 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment