Thursday, July 17, 2014

My 1st term

I am going to look back on my school day of 1st term. I have a lot of memory. Every day was very substantial.

First I entered the club of Economy Reserch Club from second-year. So I made a lot of friends in my club. They are very kind to me and very interesting. I entered club activity on Wednesday. I did a lot of things. For example, I went bowling, went to karaoke, played volleyball and went to anything places. I think that I am glad to enter the club. Especially, I think that I  can be concerned also with a senior and the younger generation. It is very important things. I can concerned with many people and learned many things. I want to make a lot of friends. So I am going to summer camp in this summer vacation. I am looking forward to the camp very much. 

Next I began to go to the Washington foreign language institute from a second graduate. I learned a lot of things and I made a lot of friends there. I want to be a cabin attendant. In my school, there are a lot of people who have the same aim. So I get a stimulus every day. In the Washington foreign language institute,I can study not learning at a university. In order to fulfill my dream from now on, I would like to do my best.

Third, I began to write a blog by the lesson of the writing. I had never wrote a lot of blog in English. So it was difficult for me to write the English sentence. But it was first time. I think that too much about writing a sentence in English difficultly and it comes out until now. It was easy unexpectedly. I would like to express to an English sentence more. 

Next, the summer vacation will come soon. So I want to try anything. It is a golden opportunity to get  English power during the summer vacation. So I would like to value time. I am not forget to play, either. Then, the very significant summer vacation will come. I am looking forward to come Sumer vacation. 

[363 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment