Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The group activities of second-year student

I am a member of  Economy Reserch Club. I entered this club from second-year. All the people were very kind to me. I made a lot of friends very much in this club.

So we went to Ezu lake on July 13. We wore the same T-shirts. This T-shirts called "Game-T". All of the people were blue and looks like a soccer team. We enjoyed walking and playing with water. We used water gun and children's goggles. It was very interesting. 

There were a lot of dogs. I met five dogs. They were very cute. I played them around the lake. I have two dogs in my home town. So I miss them very much. I want to meet them. 

After that, we went to Joyful. We were very hungry so we were wild with excitement like a child. I ate a solt pot. It was delicious. After we ate these dishes we broke up. I was very tired so I enjoyed  playing that day. I slept well that night. I had a very good time. 

[176 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment