Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My dream country

I like avocado and strawberry very much. So I want to live in my dream country where famous for abocado and strawberry.

 I am going to talk about fiction story. This down is Lovedonia. The country is locate in the United Sate.There are mermaid long ago. She was in love with human and the human is prince. But she could not come true her love. So her love was expanded in this town. There are a castle and the prince lives in the castle. His name is Mark. And the king and the princess also live in there. The king is Ttateyan and the princess is Yuki. Mark is an important person of this talk.

If I went to this country, I want to reach to the summit of the mountain and go to a castle. Also I want to pick up a strawberry and avocado. In this town these fruit is very famous. This strowberry called "Yuki ichigo" in Japanese. Next, I want to come down the river by canoe and go to a supot famous for love accoumplishment. There are many people who were successful by fall in love at this place. There is a rumor that it is princess love. I want to meet a nice boy.

The above was my fantasies. I like being lost in fantasies sometimes. Thank you for listning.

[226 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment