Friday, July 18, 2014

My desire

I have a lot of desire. I learned that it is not bad to have a lot of desires. Rather, it is very good things. There are a lot of things which I would like to do in the summer vacation.

First, I like Disney very much. So I want to go to Disney land with my friends in this summer. Disney land is place which gives me a dream. I have never gone to Disney land once. So I want to go there in this summer. 

Next, I like avocado very much. Recently, I eat avocado every day. It taste is very good. So I cook a dishese of avocado. I live by myself because I have to cook by myself. I want to increase the recipe of the dish using an avocado. And I have a friends who like avocado very much. So I 
would like to hold the meeting of an avocado. Then I want to eat a lot of avocado I'm this meeting. 

Third, I want to make a friend who is foreign resident. I can not speak English very well. So I want to speak English very well. If I had a foreign friend, I can talk in English every day. So I am going to go the place where is a foreigner is present. I  am looking forward to meet a lot of foreign peoples. 

Fourth, I want to go to Osaka. There is a friend who live in Osaka. She is a Kansai Gaidai University student. I want to meet her very much. If I went to there, I would like to go to USJ. Because Harry Potter's mansion was made up. I want to go there in this summer vacation.

Fifth, I want to have a lot of money. So I want to work at a part-time job during the summer vacation. If I had a lot of money, I could play anything and go somewhere. I would like to go to many places and to see many things. They will give me a big stimulus.

There is a lot of things to do  others still more. I am going to do these things during the summer vacation. I am looking forward to come summer vacation.

[374 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment