Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Takoyaki party and foot bath

When I was in home on Monday, my telephone ranged. It was from my friends. They said that we want to go to my house. So I said that it is OK. So two friends came to my house.

Then we hold a party of takoyaki. I like takoyaki very much. I ate it a long separation. We talked many things for a long time. After that, four friends added this member. We had two cars. So we went to Tamana. There is a lot of hot springs. So we went to foot bath. I felt it was good. Then we talked about many things. I had a very good time.

I came back to my house at AM six o'clock. I was very sleeping. So I immediately went to my bed and got to deep sleep. I got up at PM one thirty o'clock. So I was late for school. I reflected on what I had done for my day. So I did a lot of homework today. I want to lead a full school life.

[177words]

No comments:

Post a Comment