Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Nice holiday


I had a very good time on last week. I go to Washinton Airline School on Saturday. I took part in an airline school for the first time. I was very nervous before go to school. But all of them were very kind to me. 

First time, it hold account of successful applicant experience. Next time, it hold mock interview at the Parea. There was a tense atomospher in the conference room. I was a visiter because it was for the first time. Finally, it hold orientation for new students and hold measure of interview. I learned a lot of things there. I was very tired. But I unusually cooked for myself on Saturday night. I want to be a cabin attendant in the future. I do my best every day.

 I went to Washington School to study English on Saturday. I had a class of TOEIC. I want to get 600 score. So I am going to study English every day. After that, I came back to my house and I took a nap for about three houses. I fall into a peaceful sleep. I got up at five o'clock and I went to Daiei. Then I gathered there with my friend. We went to Kurazushi of Hakuzan street. Then we met club friends there. I like salmon sushi is the best. We ate a lot of plate. I want to go to Kurazushi sometime. After that, we went to batting cage. I was looking picture of batting. I was a member of softball club when I was a high school student. So I like looking picture of batting. 

Finally, we played a lot of games. I played Taikonotatuzin. It was difficult for me. I came back to my home at eleven o' clock. After that, I studied English. I had a very good time on last week.


 [309words]

No comments:

Post a Comment