Friday, May 16, 2014

Essay 1-02a: University Life

I am going to talk about my circumstances this week. I am a student of Kumamoto Gakuen University. I am a second student. I have to do a lot of home work every day. For example,  blogging,  typing, studying TOEIC, English Central and book reviews. So I am very busy every day. I want to play with my friends. So I am going to do both of them. I am a member of Economic Research Club since this year. I went to drinking party of Economic Research Club on May 14. This drinking party was very interesting. All people are very kind to me. I am happy because I had a lot of friends. So I am happy every day. 

I came back to my home at AM 1 o'clock. I was very sleep, but I went to school next day. I have a lot of homework. So I went to library of school. Then I used the computer and wrote blog in English. I had a very good time because I finished a lot of my homework. I got up AM 12 o'clock on Friday. I think that I wasted of time. Today, I have two classes in the afternoon. I took a class of three, but class of fore was canceled. So I went to library of school and do my homework. I had a very good time. 

I am going to go to school yesterday. This school is Washington Gaigo Gakuin. I want to work in the airport in the future. So I try a lot of things hard and want to grant my dream. A lot of class of that purpose is held from tomorrow. I learn a lot of things and want to make use in job hunting. When I do my homework, I do my homework. When I play with my friends, I play with my friends. I want send a substantial college life.


[320 words]

4 comments:

  1. You look so busy. Where do you want to work in the future? JAL or ANA or Others? Please tell me more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look very happy.
    I'm envious of you.

    ReplyDelete