Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Amakusa is Hawaii

I like driving by car with my friend. We went to Pa-runsan beach of Kamiamakusa on May 10. I like costume of Hawaiian. So we bought like a Rei at 100 yen store. It brings out atomospher of Hawaiian.

First, we went to Aino Amakusamura. This is very famous for tourist site. Then we bought a Tapioka. I choosed an coconut milk and my friend choosed an blueberry milk. It is very delicious. There is a very big statue of Amakusa Sirou. We tooked a lot of picture there.

After that we went to Pa-rusan beach. When we arrived at there, we spread sun scream on our body. I think that it is immortal things of lady. We were romping around in the sea. I felt cold in the sea. It is too early to swim in the sea. So we could not swim in the sea. Then we took a lot of picture. I had a very good time. I love her. I want to go to the sea with her.
[172words]

No comments:

Post a Comment