Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Spring Vacation 1

I went to Aso with my friends on March 30 and 31.Then we stayed at the Ryokan in 2 days and 1 night. The name of the Ryokan is Takefue, and the ryokan was high class. It among the bamboo, and atomosphere was very good.

First, we can choose a Yukata of red waste flowers. It was very cute and gorgeous. Food is very delicious, and many kind of meals came out. I became full and it made me happy. Our room had two hot springs. There are made of the trees of cedar hot spring and outdoor bath. We soaked in the hot spring for a long time and talked many things. Because we were very exciting, we were able not to sleep only for three hours.

Next morning, we got up at five o'clock, and we soaked outdoor bath. The outdoor bath of the morning was the best.We had a very good time and very relaxed. I feld a Omotenashi of Japan. I think that we should follow Japanese culture.

Furthermore, I came to like the culture of Japane. I was able to experience very luxurious time in spring vacation.

[191 words]




No comments:

Post a Comment