Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Essay 1-01a: Letter to My Host Family

Hello everyone. My name is Hikari. I am nineteen years old. I am a student at KGU,

And I am a first year student and am majoring in English. I live in Kumamoto City by myself, but I came from Amakusa. Amakusa is said to be the “Treasure Island of Japan”. Amakusa is our country pride. All of the people are very kind and the nature is very beautiful. My family members total four people .I have one brother. My brother is sixteen-years-old, and he is a first year high school student at Amakusa high school. My father works at the education board, and my mother works at Panasonic company.I have a two dogs.

One dog’s name is Kuru, and the other’s name is Mako. They are very cute and they make me happy. I love my family very much.

My hobby is taking a picture with my iPhone.

When I stay with you I would like to go to the sea. I want to see beautiful scenery. But I will go for the purpose of studying English. Especially, I want to come to be able to speak English fluently. Because it is so, I want to talk with you many times in English. I think that I want to work abroad in the future.

Now I have question for you. What Japanese foods do you like? What Japanese culture do you like? If you tell me about it, I want to bring you Japanese foods and culture to you. Please tell me about it. I am looking forward to see you. Thank you for your cooperation. See you soon.

4 comments:

  1. I thought wonderful that your parents job. And I want to see your tow dogs. Maybe they are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amakusa is very good place!! I want to eat fish.

    ReplyDelete