Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A. My family

Four members make up my family. My father, my mother, me and my brother. My father is board of Education. He is very busy every day. He is the breadwinner and the mainstay. He is not so strict. I can not thank his enough. My mother is working in Panasonic corporation. She is very busy too. She is in charge of household appliance. She resembles me in some way. For example, character, delivery, and fair skin. She is a cheerful character. I want to be a my mother. My brother is a 2st high school student. His character is shy and little cool. He was playing the baseball in junior high school. But he is playing the softball now. I was a member of the softball team. So I support my high school softball team and my brother every day. I want to cheer a softball club.
[ 147 words ]

No comments:

Post a Comment