Wednesday, April 16, 2014

BR 1-02:The Little Giraffe

The Little Giraffe and his best friend Rhino are very hungry. Tey looked for food. But the sun was hot and the earth was dry. There was no food anywhere. So they went to see the wise man. The man said that I will make a magic drink for you. The little giraffe began to drink. He grew taller and taller. He can reach the leaves high in the trees. Rhino forgot all about the wise man. Because Giraffe drank the magic drink. 
 
 I do this story by here. Next, what will happned?  Are they quarreling?

I think that te little giraffe is very cunning. I felt that it was the outcome of his desire. If  I were a Rhino, I wanted a tall and big. So I would angrre with him. I would not reccomended this book. Because this story is not happy ending.

                   [145 words]
Reference
Sims,Lesley.(2007).The Little Giraffe.London:Usborne Publishing Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment