Friday, September 12, 2014

My homecoming

I am from Amakusa. So I live myself. I cannot meet my family every day. I came back my home town in a long time on July 26 to 28. I suggested that I take my friends to Amakusa. My friends are all KGU students.

In the morning on July 26, my father came to meet us to my house. Then we leaved Kumamoto city for Amakusa. On the our way to Amakusa, we stoped by memorial hall of Amakusa and we tooked picture. We saw the sea from the memorial hall. I was deeply impressed by the beauty of sea. After that we arrived at my house from 2 hours to 3 hours. When I arrived at my house, my pets of dogs welcome to me. They are very cute. I was very happy because I met them in a long time. It held fireworks display in my hometown. We weared Yukata. My mother dressed Yukata on us. I was very happy because my friends said to me "It suits you well." Before the fireworks, we ate sliced raw fish. Amakusa's fish is very good. We looked at fireworks. It was very beautiful. We took a lot of pictures. I thought that representative example of summer is a firework. 

Next day, we went to Reihoku in Amakusa. There are a lot of tourist sites. First we looked breast rock. It looks like a breast very much. So it is very famous. My friends were very suprised it. Next we went to Tomioka beach for swimming. The weather was very good on that day because the sea was very good. We played there for a long time. At the end, we ate Momoya's udon. It is famous for Amakusa because it is very good taste. After that, my friends came back to Kumamoto city. I leave Amakusa that day and I came back to Kumamoto city next day. 

I had a very good time. I can not thank my parents enough. I want to came back to Amakusa someday. I am happy very much.

[344 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment