Friday, September 12, 2014

A. My vacation plans / preparation

I have a lot of things which I would like to do during the summer vacation. I have a lot of times in this time. So I am going to try many things.

First, I would like to go to the sea. I am from Amakusa. If I come back to Amakusa, I want to go to the sea. And I would like to wear a bikini and swim in the sea. 

Second, I am a member of Economy Reserch Club. We are going to go to Nagasaki and visit there for three days and two nights. We are going play there. I am very exciting now. The camp becomes making recollections so I would like to enjoy very much. 

Third, I am going to go to Osaka. My friend lives in Osaka now. So I am going to meet my friends. Osaka is a big city so I want to shopping and visit a lot of tourist sites. I am going to visit there for four days and three nights. I go to Osaka by one person because I am worried for a while. 

Fourth, I would like to be able to speak English well. So I want to go to foreigner bar. If I go to there, I would like to make a foreign friend. And I want to learn English and go to a lot of places. 

There are a lot of things to do still more. I am going to spend a very good times in this summer vacation.

[253 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment