Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My favorite season

My favorite season is spring and summer.

First I am going to talk about spring. There are a lot of flowers, plans and creatures in spring. These make me so happy. It is so exciting for me. And it is good time to take a nap. I met a lot of friends in spring. It start a lot of things. But if there is the encounter, there is the parting. I think that these are spring good points. 
 
Next I am going to talk about summer. I like summer vacation and sea. I went to the sea with my friends in summer vacation. I bought a bikini. I fell in love it at first sight. It is very cute. So I became more like summer. I wore it that day. And we went to Parusan beach. There was very beautiful. So we took a lot of pictures. I had a very good time. So I like summer. 


[157 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment