Wednesday, June 4, 2014

BR 1-11:How Elephants lost their Wings

This story is about flying elephants, two gods, houses, peacocks and banana trees. Once upon a time, elephants could fly. They flew everywhere.Sometimes, the gods flew on their backs. But the elephants were noisy. They yelled and crowed like roosters. The elephants were big trouble.

 I say this story by here. What will happen to this esphant after this? Next he would become unfortunately.
 
I think that it is not good to mistake. We should behave myself. I felt that the convenience make us a spoils person. I would recommended this book because there are learning things in this story.  I think that he is him own fault. It is something like Nobita who coming out to Doraemon.
[118 words]
 Reference
Sims,Retold.(2007).How Elephants lost their Wings.London,England:Useborne Publising Ltd.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment